This document is an electronic record in terms of Information Technology Act, 2000 and rules there under as applicable and the provisions pertaining to electronic records in various statutes as amended by the Information Technology Act, 2000. This electronic record is generated by a computer system and does not require any physical or digital signatures. By registering at or merely browsing on Our Site You have agreed to be bound by all of these Terms and Conditions of Service for use and access of the Site. PLEASE ENSURE THAT YOU READ AND UNDERSTAND ALL THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BEFORE YOU USE ANY OF THE SERVICES OFFERED ON THE SITE, BECAUSE YOU SHALL BE BOUND BY ALL THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS CONTAINED HEREIN.
If you do not accept any of the Terms and Conditions, then please don’t use the Site or avail any of the Services being provided therein.
You agreeing to these terms and conditions shall operate as a binding agreement between you and BITTOOR in respect of the services offered/availed using the site.
All of the defined and capitalized terms in these T&Cs will have the meaning assigned to them here below:
"Act" means the Payment and Settlement Systems Act, 2007 and any amendment, modification or re-enactment of the same, or any other succeeding enactment for the time being in force.
“Applicable Laws” shall mean and include all applicable statutes, enactments, acts of legislature or the Parliament, laws, ordinances, rules, by-laws, regulations, notifications, guidelines, policies, directions, directives and orders of any governmental authority, tribunal, board, or a court and applicable international treaties and regulations, in force at the relevant time in India.
“BITTOOR” shall mean the portal owned and maintained by Bilwam India Cabs Private Limited, a company incorporated under the Companies Act, 2013 and having its corporate office at 501, Nirmal Towers, Dwarakapuri Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad which caters to the need to the users in booking of all travel needs which includes hotel accommodation booking, Flight booking in domestic and international carriers, train booking, and other transportation services.
“Charges” would mean any charges and fees levied by BITTOOR to the registered customer for the use of the BITTOOR service, a full list of such charges would be available on the BITTOOR website, and may change from time to time. All registered users and Franchisee would be liable to pay these charges for using the BITTOOR service. BITTOOR will be entitled to recover the service charges and the other dues at source from and out of the BITTOOR Coupons lying to the credit of the Customer with the Service Provider. The Customer will also be liable for any Government taxes or levies which may be payable on such service charges levied by BITTOOR.
BITTOOR reserves the right to charge listing fees for certain listings, as well as transaction fees based on certain completed transactions using the services. BITTOOR further reserves the right to alter any and all fees from time to time, without notice.
The User shall be completely responsible for all charges, fees, duties, taxes, and assessments arising out of the use of the services.
In case, there is a short charging by BITTOOR for listing, services or transaction fee or any other fee or service because of any technical or other reason, it reserves the right to deduct/charge/claim the balance subsequent to the transaction at its own discretion.
Any increase in the price charged by Company on account of change in rate of taxes or imposition of new taxes by Government shall have to be borne by customer.
In the rare possibilities of the reservation not getting confirmed for any reason whatsoever, we will process the refund and intimate you of the same. BITTOOR is not under any obligation to make another booking in lieu of or to compensate/ replace the unconfirmed one. All subsequent further bookings will be treated as new transactions with no reference to the earlier unconfirmed reservation.
"Customer" means the holder of BITTOOR Wallet, an applicant who registers for the BITTOOR services and includes his/her heirs and assignees, be it a user, or dealer who sells or resells BITTOOR coupons.
“Merchant” shall mean an individual or organization that accepts payment for their products/ services through BITTOOR Wallet and has executed a Merchant Agreement with BITTOOR.
"Account" refers to the account created by Customer on the Site as well as BITTOOR Mobile App.
“BITTOOR Wallet” or “Wallet” means a pre-paid instrument issued by BITTOOR and/or issued under a co branding arrangement with an entity.
"RBI" means the Reserve Bank of India.
"RBI Regulations" means the Act and regulations made thereunder, the Issuance and Operation of Pre-paid Instruments in India (RBI) Directions, 2009 and any notifications, master circulars, instructions or guidelines issued and updated by the RBI from time to time, in relation to the same.
"Services" includes the facilitation of payments to the Merchant for the products/services availed by the Customer through BITTOOR Wallet and enabling of receipt of such payments by the Merchant.
“Site” shall mean www.Bittoor.in and such other websites and mobile applications as may be developed by BITTOOR from time to time.
"Terms and Conditions of Service" or "T&Cs" refers to the terms and conditions that are available at the Site for the use of Services.
“Transaction" shall mean every payment request/order placed by the Customer using BITTOOR Wallet.
“Wallet to Wallet Transfer” is service available wherein you can transfer funds from Your BITTOOR Wallet to another BITTOOR Wallet, provided that both Wallets (i.e. transferee Wallet and transferor Wallet) are held with the same entity which has a co-branding arrangement with BITTOOR.
“Wallet to Bank Transfer” is service available wherein you can transfer funds from Your BITTOOR Wallet to a designated savings or current bank accounts.
"We/we", "Our/our" or "Us/us" “Service Provider” refers to BITTOOR/BITTOOR and shall include its successors and assignees.
"You/you", “Your/your” or “Yourself/yourself” shall mean reference to Customer or his representative and any other user accessing the Site.
For the purpose of these T&Cs wherever the context so requires "You" or "User" shall mean any natural or legal person who accesses the Site, including holders of BITTOOR Wallet and Franchisee which allows its customers to purchase goods and services using BITTOOR Wallet as a payment option.
- Service Provider has devised an electronic payment system to be known as “BITTOOR” which would be routed through the mobile phones, internet medium and other mediums in the future. This system will consist of a closed user-customer group to be known as Customer. The Customer is one of such Users.
- BITTOOR is a service by the Service Provider to the Customers which will primarily provide convenience and security to the Customers and for making payments.
Online Card Payments
Visa, Master and American Express Card payments are processed through an online payment gateway system. You need not worry about your card information falling into the wrong hands because your bank will authorize the card transaction directly without any information passing through us. In approximately 25-30 seconds (depending on your internet connection) your bank will issue, using the online payment gateway, an authorization code and confirmation of completion of transaction.
If you have an internet banking for your account, then you can pay for your order through the respective bank's net banking options and the amount will be automatically debited from your account. Yatra.com processes payments through an online gateway system which enables safe and secure transactions.
Your confirmations should be received by email or sms, if you do not receive a confirmation of your purchase/transaction within the stipulated time period, first look into your "spam" or "junk" folder to verify that it has not been misdirected, and if still not found, please contact our call centre.
BITTOOR is not responsible for any errors, omissions or representations on any of its pages or on any links or on any of the linked website pages. BITTOOR does not endorse any advertiser on its web pages in any manner. The Users are requested to verify the accuracy of all information on their own before undertaking any reliance on such information.
The linked sites are not under the control of BITTOOR and BITTOOR is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. BITTOOR is providing these links to the Users only as a convenience and the inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement of the site by BITTOOR.
- While registering, the User will choose a password and is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and the account.
- The User is fully responsible for all activities that occur while using their password or account. It is the duty of the User to notify BITTOOR immediately in writing of any unauthorized use of their password or account or any other breach of security. BITTOOR will not be liable for any loss that may be incurred by the User as a result of unauthorized use of his password or account, either with or without his knowledge. The User shall not use anyone else's password at any time.
- You can register as a user, by providing a valid phone number, Your name, valid and functional e-mail address and any other additional information that RBI Regulations may prescribe to be necessary to satisfy Know Your Customer norms ("KYC Norms"), or other information as We may deem fit. (“Registration Data”).
- You shall ensure that the Registration Data provided by you must be accurate, complete, current and true. We shall bear no liability for false, incomplete, old or incorrect Registration Data provided by you.
- You hereby expressly consent to receive communications from Us through Your registered phone number and/or e-mail id. You consent to be contacted by Us via phone calls/SMS notifications. You agree that any communication so received by You from Us will not amount to spam, unsolicited communication or a violation of Your registration on the national do not call registry.
- You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your Registration Data and will be liable for all activities and Transactions that occur through Your Account and BITTOOR Wallet, whether initiated by You or any third party. The password and other details of the Account should not be shared with any third party. Your Account is non-transferable and is not capable of being sold to a third party. We shall not be liable for any loss that You may incur as a result of someone else using Your password or Account or accessing Your device, either with or without Your knowledge.
- In the event of any change in the said information, You agree to promptly update Your Account information to ensure that the communications We intend to send to You are promptly delivered to You and are not sent to any other entity/third party.
- We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account with immediate effect and for an indefinite period, if We have a reason to believe that the Registration Data or any other data provided by You is incorrect or false, or that the security of Your Account has been compromised in any way. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate Your Account for reasons including and not limited to any fraud charges against You raised by the bank or concerned authorities and We also reserve the right to share Your information with them for the purposes of investigation.
- We allow you to open only one Account in association with Registration Data provided by You.
- In case of any unauthorized use of Your Account please immediately reach Us at the email@example.com
- In case, You are unable to access Your Account or BITTOOR Wallet, please inform Us at firstname.lastname@example.org and make a written request for blocking Your Account. We will not be liable for any unauthorized transactions made through Your Account prior to You making a request in writing for blocking and we shall require at least 72 (Seventy Two) Hours to process your request unless in case of force majeure events which are beyond our reasonable control.
In case you are flying aboard/out of India with any of the airlines, a BITTOOR representative will contact you for your passport details. Please keep the following details handy:
- Passport Number
- Issuing Country
- Date of Birth (DD/MMM/YY)
- Expiry date of Passport (DD/MMM/YY)
- Last name/ Surname of traveller
- First name/ Given name of traveller
- Middle name of traveller (if any)
Use and Contents posted on the Site
You agree, undertake and confirm that Your use of Site shall be strictly governed by the following binding principles:
You shall not host, display, upload, modify, publish, transmit, update or share any information that:
- Belongs to another person and to which You do not have any right to; or interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Site or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services; or
- That is harmful, harassing, blasphemous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or ethnically objectionable, disparaging, relating or encouraging money laundering or gambling, or otherwise unlawful in any manner whatever, or unlawfully threatening or unlawfully harassing including but not limited to "indecent representation of women" within the meaning of the Indecent Representation of Women (Prohibition) Act, 1986, of another person; or
- Misleading in any way; or
- Is patently offensive to the online community, such as sexually explicit content, or content that promotes obscenity, pedophilia, racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual; or
- Involves the transmission of "junk mail," "chain letters," or unsolicited mass mailing or "spamming"; or
- Infringes upon or violates any third party's rights, (including, but not limited to, intellectual property rights, rights of privacy (including without limitation unauthorized disclosure of a person's name, email address, physical address or phone number) or rights of publicity]; or
- Contains restricted or password-only access pages, or hidden pages or images (those not linked to or from another accessible page); or
- Provides material that exploits people in a sexual, violent or otherwise inappropriate manner or solicits personal information from anyone; or
- Provides instructional information about illegal activities such as making or buying illegal weapons, violating someone's privacy, or providing or creating computer viruses; or
- Contains video, photographs, or images of another person without his or her express written consent and permission or the permission or the consent of his her guardian in the case of minor; or
- Tries to gain unauthorized access or exceeds the scope of authorized access (as defined herein and in other applicable Codes of Conduct or End User Access and License Agreements) to the Sites or to profiles, blogs, communities, account information, bulletins, friend request, or other areas of the Sites or solicits passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other users; or
- Engages in commercial activities and/or sales without Our prior written consent such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising and pyramid schemes, or the buying or selling of "virtual" items related to the Sites. Throughout these T&Cs, Our "prior written consent" means a communication coming from Our authorized representative, specifically in response to Your request, and specifically addressing the activity or conduct for which you seek authorization or;
- Interferes with another user's use and enjoyment of the Site or any other individual's user and enjoyment of similar services; or
- Refers to any website or URL that, in Our sole discretion, contains material that is inappropriate for the Site, contains content that would be prohibited or violates the letter or spirit of these T&Cs; or
- Harm minors in any way; or
- Is fraudulent or involve the sale of counterfeit or stolen items; or
- Violates any law for the time being in force; or
- Deceives or misleads the addressee/ users about the origin of such messages or communicates any information which is grossly offensive or menacing in nature; or
- Impersonate another person; or
- Is false, inaccurate or misleading; or
- Directly or indirectly, offer, attempt to offer, trade or attempt to trade in any item, the dealing of which is prohibited or restricted in any manner under the provisions of any applicable law, rule, regulation or guideline for the time being in force; or
- Creates liability for us or cause us to lose (in whole or in part) the services of Our ISPs or other suppliers.
- You may not use the Site or any Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these T&Cs, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity that infringes the rights of BITTOOR or others.
- You shall not use the Services or Site in any manner that could damage, disable, overburden, block or impair any of the server connected to the Site. You may not attempt to gain unauthorized access to the Services through hacking, password mining or any other means.
- You may not reverse engineer, decompile and disassemble any software used to provide the Services.
- You shall not make any negative, denigrating or defamatory statement(s) or comment(s) about Us or the brand name or domain name used by Us or otherwise engage in any conduct or action that might tarnish the image or reputation, of BITTOOR or its Franchisee on platform or otherwise tarnish or dilute any of Our trade or service marks, trade name and/or goodwill associated with such trade or service marks, trade name as may be owned or used by us.
- You shall not engage in advertising to, or solicitation of, other users of the Site to buy or sell any products or services, including, but not limited to, services related being displayed on or related to the Site. You may not transmit any chain letters or unsolicited commercial or junk email to other users via the Site. It shall be a violation of these T&Cs to use any information obtained from the Site in order to harass, abuse, or harm another person, or in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to another person outside of the Site without Our prior explicit consent. In order to protect our users from such advertising or solicitation, We reserve the right to restrict the number of messages or emails which a user may send to other users in any 24-hour period which We may deem appropriate in our sole discretion.
- You understand that We have the right at all times to disclose any information (including the identity of the persons providing information or materials on the Site) as necessary to satisfy any law, regulation or valid governmental request. This may include, without limitation, disclosure of the information in connection with investigation of alleged illegal activity or solicitation of illegal activity or in response to a lawful court order or subpoena. In addition, We can (and You hereby expressly authorize Us to) disclose any information about You to law enforcement or other government officials, as We, in Our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate in connection with the investigation and/or resolution of possible crimes, especially those that may involve personal injury.
- BITTOOR performance of this T&Cs is subject to existing laws and legal processes of Government of India, and nothing contained in the T&C is in derogation of BITTOOR right to comply with law enforcement requests or requirements relating to your use of this service or information provided to or gathered by BITTOOR with respect to such use. You agree that BITTOOR may provide details of your use of the service to regulators or police or to any other third party, or in order to resolve any complaints which relate to the service, at BITTOOR complete discretion.
- This agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Customer and BITTOOR with respect to the BITTOOR payment service and it supersedes all prior or contemporaneous communications and proposals, whether electronic, oral, or written, between the customer and BITTOOR with respect to this service. A printed version of the T&C and of any notice given in electronic form shall be admissible in judicial or administrative proceedings based upon or relating to the T&C to the same extent and subject to the same conditions as other business documents and records originally generated and maintained in printed form.
- You may have the right to initiate a chargeback request in accordance with the terms and conditions of your debit or credit card scheme or your bank account. Please note that your chargeback request will be processed by your debit/ credit card provider or your bank and not by us. Therefore, we bear no liability for the processing of the chargeback requests.
- We reserve the right to review Your Account and transaction history pursuant to a chargeback request, in order to determine the occurrence of fraud. If we have any reason to believe that there has been fraudulent activity on Your Account, We reserve the right to terminate, block or suspend Your Account with immediate effect.
We are reliant on third parties such as banks to deliver timely Services. Since, we cannot control the actions of such third parties, We will not be responsible to render Services or process payments or refunds on the following days (“Non-Working Days”):
- Days which are declared as holidays by the RBI, or any other day which is declared a holiday by us.
- Days including Saturdays and Sundays and declared as bandhs or festivals in any State or Union Territory in India. We will continue to render Services which do not involve that particular State or Union Territory in which a bandh or festival has been declared on that day.
Intellectual Property Protection
- All trademarks, brands and service marks used in connection with the Site or Services offered by are owned by BITTOOR is BITTOOR’s property; BITTOOR owns all copyrights and intellectual property rights and database rights in connection with the Services and the Site. For use of any third party's intellectual property, you need to get permission directly from the owner of the intellectual property for any use. Third party trademarks may appear on this Site and all rights therein are reserved to the registered owners of those trademarks.
- You agree to abide by laws regarding copyright, trademark, patent, and trade secret ownership and use of intellectual property, and you shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of any intellectual property rights caused by use of the interface/Site.
- BITTOOR is the sole and absolute owner of all and whatsoever the intellectual property rights in the trade mark BITTOOR and the design in respect thereof and that BITTOOR will be entitled to take any legal action against any person invading and/or encroaching upon the said rights of BITTOOR.
- If we have a reason to believe that any payment instructions made on Your Account have been fraudulently made, we will suspend and deny you access to Your Account in order to investigate and report the suspicious activity. Such suspension will continue in effect till the conclusion of the investigation. In case it is established that BITTOOR Wallet is loaded / reloaded through fraudulent means, we reserve the right to either credit back the funds to the same source from where these were received or to forfeit the funds.
- Please note that we are reliant on a number of third parties such as banks and Franchisee while conducting the investigation. However, we will make every reasonable effort to conclude the investigation at the earliest.
- Upon conclusion of the investigation and based on its results, we may be required to terminate Your Account with immediate effect.
We do not take responsibility or liability for the actions, products, content and services on the Site, which are linked to affiliates and / or third party websites using Our APIs or otherwise. In addition, we may provide links to the third party websites of affiliated companies and certain other businesses for which, we assume no responsibility for examining or evaluating the products and services offered by them, and we do not warrant the offerings of, any of these businesses or individuals or the content of such third party website(s). We do not in any way endorse any third party website(s) or content thereof.
We welcome links to this Site. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site, provided that the link does not state or imply any sponsorship or endorsement of your site by us. You must not use on your site or in any other manner any trademarks, service marks or any other materials appearing on the Site, including any logos or characters, without our express written consent and the owner of the mark or materials. You must not frame or otherwise incorporate into another third party website or present in conjunction with or juxtaposed against such a website any of the content or other materials on the Site without Our prior written consent.
Termination, Deactivation and Expiry of the Account.
We reserve the right to modify, terminate or suspend Services to you at any time without prior notice due to any changes in internal policy or due to RBI Regulations or the Applicable Laws or any breach of these T&Cs by You or for any reason whatsoever. You can terminate Your Account by submitting a request to us at email@example.com. However, in either case, all BITTOOR Coupon balances in your account shall stand voided, and no refund will be provided. We will make every effort to respond to your request for termination at the earliest. You will remain responsible for all Transactions that occurred prior to termination of Your Account.
- We are not a selling agent in relation to any sale of goods or services to You by any Merchant any other third party. We will always endeavour to provide the Services to the best of our ability. You are however aware that the Services will involve transmissions over various networks and that it will change to conform and adapt to the technical requirements of connecting networks and devices. There are also various other factors, which do not lie within our control. Your use of the Service is at your sole risk. The Service is provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis. Without prejudice to the forgoing paragraph, We do not warrant that:
- This Site will be constantly available, or available at all; or
- The information on this Site is complete, true, accurate or non-misleading.
- This Site; information, Content, materials, product (including software) or services included on or otherwise made available to You through the Site; their servers; or electronic communication sent from Us are free of viruses or other harmful components;
- Nothing on the Site constitutes, or is meant to constitute, advice of any kind;
- We make no express or implied representations or warranties about Our Services or the Site and disclaim any implied warranties, including, but not limited to, warranties or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose or use or no infringement. We do not authorize anyone to make a warranty on our behalf and you may not rely on any statement of warranty as a warranty by us.
- BITTOOR and its representatives, officers, employees, agents and contractors shall not be liable for any loss, damage, claim, expense, cost (including legal costs) or liability arising directly or indirectly from Your use or non-use of the Service or the Site, or Your reliance upon the Service or the information contained upon the Site (whether arising from BITTOOR or any other person's negligence or otherwise).
- You furthermore acknowledge and accept that we may not encrypt any Content or communications from and to our Site.
- Content and advertisements provided as part of a Service: You understand that advertising plays an important role in the provision of this Service, and that we will display advertisements and other information adjacent to or as part of the Services, which you may use. We may periodically send promotional email/SMS to you about services offered by our advertisers and ourselves.
- Where we publish or provide Content or advertisements as part of a Service we do not: warrant or represent that the Content or advertisements are suitable, accurate, correct, complete, reliable, appropriate, or lawful; or endorse the Content or advertisements; and you will obtain independent professional advice at your own cost before you take any action based upon such Content or advertisements.
- Your correspondence or dealings with, or participation in promotions of advertisers through the Service, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated arising there from, lie between you and the advertisers. You agree that we shall not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature incurred as the result of any such interactions, or as the result of the presence of such advertisers on our Service.
- We also reserve the right to reject or refuse any Third Party Service used by you in conjunction with our Service.
- Notices and communication
- Any notice or notification in relation to these T&Cs which You wish to make to Us must be made in writing to:
BITTOOR Services Pvt Ltd
Address: 501, Nirmal Towers, Dwarakapuri Colony, Punjagutta, Hyderabad - 500082
- All Your communication with Us will be of a professional nature only. You will not contact Us to harass, intimidate or threaten any person, or to promote any cause, which You may support.
- Any notice given by BITTOOR hereunder will be deemed to have been received by you within 7 days of posting your address last notified in writing to BITTOOR or, within 24 hours of sending the same via e-mail or SMS at the e-mail address specified by you or your registered mobile phone number. Any notice may also be sent by fax or communicated verbally and confirmed in writing by post or fax. BITTOOR shall not be held accountable for delays in receipt of notices by post. In the event of any change in your e-mail and/or employment and/or office and/or residential address and/or telephone numbers, you shall inform BITTOOR promptly in writing or by e-mail and must confirm the same by mail or fax.
Indemnity and Limitation of Liability.
- You will defend, indemnify and hold harmless BITTOOR and each of their affiliates (and their respective employees, directors, agents and representatives) from and against any and all claims, costs, losses, damages, judgments, penalties, interest and expenses (including reasonable attorneys' fees) arising out of any Claim that arises out of or relates to: to the use or misuse of Services or any violation of these T&Cs.
For purposes hereof: "Claim" means any claim, action, audit, investigation, inquiry or other proceeding instituted by a person or entity.
- Your sole and exclusive remedy for any disputes with us is the cancellation of your account with the site. In no event shall BITTOOR be liable for any special, incidental, indirect or consequential damages of any kind in connection with this agreement, even if we have been informed in advance of the possibility of such damages. In no event our total cumulative liability to you for any and all claims relating to our arising out of your use of the site, regardless of the form of action, exceed INR 10,000/- (Rupess ten thousand only).
- Without in any way limiting the above, BITTOOR shall not be liable or responsible to you for any loss, damage, expense, claim or liability arising directly or indirectly out of any defect or deficiency in any goods and services purchased by you or availed as a benefit, privilege or facility attached to the service; refusal by or inability of a Merchant Establishment to honour or accept the service; handing over of the relevant access control/password/PIN by you to any unauthorized person; any injury to the credit, character and reputation of yours alleged to have been caused by the repossession of the service and/or request for its return.
We respect the intellectual property of others. In case you feel that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, you can write to Us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Revision of T&Cs.
- We reserve the right to change any of the T&Cs or any policies or guidelines governing the Site or Services, at any time and at our sole discretion. Any changes will be effective upon posting of the revisions on the Site and we may send you an automated e-mail to your registered e-mail ID or SMS informing about the changes made and you would be required to view the modified changes on the internet. By keeping or using the service after notification, you are deemed to have agreed to the amendment/change. If you do not agree with any amendment of the terms and conditions you may cancel the service by informing in writing to BITTOOR or closing your account on the internet or by SMS.
- Unless otherwise specified by Us, revised T&Cs will take effect automatically and be binding from the day they are posted on the Site. By continuing to access or use Services, You will be deemed to have agreed to accept and be bound by such revised T&Cs. If you do not agree to the revised T&Cs, You should discontinue accessing Our Site or using Our Services immediately.
- We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to change, modify, add or remove portions of these T&Cs, at any time without any prior written notice to you. It is your responsibility to review these T&Cs periodically for updates / changes. Your continued use of the Website following the posting of changes will mean that you accept and agree to the revisions. As long as you comply with these T&Cs, We grant you a personal, non-exclusive, non-transferable, limited privilege to enter and use the Site.
Customer grievance redressal policy
- If You are not satisfied with the quality of Service(s) offered or have any other complaints or grievance, please contact Our customer care at email@example.com
- In case any customer misses his/her bookings such as flight, bus, hotel etc. no REFUND what so ever would be awarded unless and until the said ACT is due to the service provider and the service provider is directly liable for payment of compensation as per any statue proceedings.
If any part of these T&Cs is determined to be invalid or unenforceable pursuant to the Applicable Laws then the invalid or unenforceable provisions will be deemed superseded by a valid, enforceable provision that most closely matches the intent of the original provision and the remainder of these T&Cs will continue in effect.
Governing law and dispute resolution.
- Any dispute, controversy or claim arising out of or relating to this T&Cs or the validity, interpretation, breach or termination thereof (“Dispute”), including claims seeking redress or asserting rights under the Applicable Law shall be amicably settled through mutual consultation and escalation. If the Dispute is not settled amicably as aforesaid within a period of  (Fourteen) calendar days, the matter would be referred to arbitration in accordance with the provisions of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996. Arbitration shall be presided over by a sole arbitrator mutually appointed by us and the Customer.
- The arbitration proceedings shall be conducted in the English language. The venue for the arbitration proceedings shall be Hyderabad.
- This T&Cs shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of India and, subject to this Clause 30, we and you agree and undertake that any controversy or claim arising out of or relating to these T&Cs will be adjudicated exclusively before a competent court in Mumbai, India only.
- Any costs incurred by BITTOOR towards enforcement of its rights and recovery shall be debited to your account.
- Where BITTOOR acts on good faith in response to any oral or electronic instruction or inquiry from you in respect of any matter in relation to your account, you will not be entitled to claim or allege any loss, damage, liability, expense etc., attributable, directly or indirectly, to any such good faith action of BITTOOR and you agree to hold BITTOOR harmless in respect thereof.
- You hereby agree that the application and copies of all documents submitted in support thereof and for the ongoing operation of the BITTOOR Account by you to BITTOOR are and shall remain the sole and exclusive property of BITTOOR, and BITTOOR shall not be obliged to return the same to you upon your request or upon termination of this Agreement.
- You agree to comply with all applicable laws and regulations from time to time which govern or may be affected by the use of the service.
- BITTOOR, our parent, subsidiaries, employees and our suppliers provide our services "as is" and without any warranty or condition, express, implied or statutory. BITTOOR, our parent, subsidiaries, employees and our suppliers specifically disclaim any implied warranties of title, merchantability, satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- You are aware of all security risks, including possible third party interception of any of your transactions and statements of account on the Internet and the contents of your transactions or statements of account becoming known to third parties. You agree and undertake that you shall not hold BITTOOR liable therefore in any way. The use and storage of any information, including without limitation, the Card number, PIN, password, account information, transaction activity, account balances and any other information available on your Internet access device or computer or mobile phone is at your own risk and responsibility.
- As your account ID is connected to your mobile number, it is your responsibility to inform BITTOOR in case you terminate using the mobile number that corresponds to your account ID. The account ID corresponding to the mobile number you register with can be accessed by you only till the time you have access to the corresponding mobile number. It is your responsibility to transfer your account ID to a new mobile number if and when you change your number. Not doing so may give access to your BITTOOR credit balance to the new user of the same mobile number, and BITTOOR will not be liable or responsible for the same. You are also liable for ensuring the security of your PIN. In case of loss of your mobile phone and/or BITTOOR Password/PIN, you should intimate BITTOOR in writing immediately. BITTOOR shall make every attempt to block access to your BITTOOR account under such circumstances; however, BITTOOR shall not be liable for any losses a user may incur due to the above. The responsibility to safeguard the BITTOOR coupon balance rests entirely with the user.
- By signing up for BITTOOR services, you also allow BITTOOR to send you emails and SMS alerts from time to time.
BITTOOR will be entitled to enter into any tie-up in terms of joint-venture or otherwise with any other institution engaged in the business of providing services analogous and/or similar to those herein contained. In such case, depending upon the modality and the mechanism as may be devised, the Customer will be provided with the services by the Service Provider jointly and/or severally with the party/ies in joint venture. Customer hereby gives his irrevocable consent and permission to such a tie-up. In the event of such a tie-up, the terms and conditions herein contained will, mutatis mutandis, become applicable in respect of such tie-up arrangement also.